On track towards Summer!
Railwaymen at Work
For children ages 4 to 12 years
Along with the animators-guides, the children will discover that it takes many types of workers to operate a railway vehicle: the motorman and his streetcar; the mechanic and his locomotive; the porter and his sleeper car; the conductor and his caboose. What better way than a hands-on experience to fully understand the tasks of the railwaymen. A ride on a period streetcar and the miniature railway are also on the agenda.
Two possibilities for your visit: half day (from 90 minutes) or full day add 1 hour of activities after lunchtime.
Capacity: up to 100 children
- Cold lunches only (only one microwave service).
- Personnel from the day camp are responsible for the children during the lunch hour.
- Visits are adapted to the children’s ages and are offered in English and French.
- It is recommended that comfortable shoes be worn.
- The visit will take place rain or shine.
- All rides may be cancelled at any time and without prior notice due to electrical storms or mechanical problems. Should this be the case, additional activities will be added to your itinerary to compensate for the cancellation of the rides.