An exceptional setting for your commercial photo shoots and your cinematographic creations…
Does your project include a scene with a steam locomotive from the 1900’s, or one of Canada’s first diesel locomotive’s?
Do you need a passenger car, a baggage car or a caboose?
Are you looking for an atmosphere of country scenery with railway tracks and switches, a turn of the century station or even a large brick station?
Chances are Exporail can provide the cars, equipment, accessories, and setting that you are looking for. Just ask!
Exporail technical facilities include:
- A remarkable collection of vehicles with steam locomotives, including a working replica of a 1848 steam locomotive; diesel locomotives; streetcars dating from 1892 to 1944; passenger cars and cabooses and different freight cars;
- A 7 track yard with a turntable;
- Train stations : Barrington station, an authentic 1882 country station and Hays station, a large rural brick station from the 50s;
- 55 acres of country scenery where you can recreate the mood of another era or another continent;
- Almost 6 km (4 miles) of track;
- And a new pavilion showcasing 44 vehicles.
Every photo shoot and cinematographic projects must be autorized beforehand by Exporail’s Hall and Site Rental Department. Photo shoots and cinematographic projects, as well as student projects, cannot take place at Exporail without autorization.
Please note that fees are applicable and that Exporail reserves the right to refuse projects that are not directly related to its activities or its mission.
By choosing Exporail for your project, you participate in the execution of the mission which is to promote knowledge and understanding of Canada’s railway heritage’s important contribution to the past, present and future development of Canadian Society.
For more information or to plan a technical visit of Exporail’s site, contact us by email or 450 638-1522 ext. 221.